yojanatalk giving the details about SCVT ITI Results State Wise List – SCVT Results | MIS SCVT Login. So, please check out the post till the end to know the brief details about it.
SCVT: MIS SCVT Login
The full form of SCVT is State Council for Vocational Training. It is the body of the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) at the national level. It offers occupational course preparation to students. However, The State Council of Vocational Training (SCVT) is a fragment of NCVT and executes all tasks at the state level.
- KPSC Login
- UPBOCW Registration
- UP Sewayojan Rojgar Mela Registration 2021
- Himachal Pradesh IFMS Portal Login
SCVT Result – SCVT ITI Results
|Organization Name||State Council of Vocational Training / National Council of Vocational Training|
|Name of the Exam||NCVT ITI & SCVT ITI|
|Date of the Exam||July 2020|
|Results 2021 Released Date||Declared soon|
|Available Results||1st 2nd 3rd 4th Sem 2021|
|Category||NCVT ITI & SCVT ITI Results|
SCVT ITI Results – State Wise List
|State Name||SCVT ITI Result|
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click here|
|Tamil Nadu||Click here|
|SCVTUP Result 2020||Click here|
|West Bengal||Click here|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Click here|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Click here|
|Daman and Diu||Click here|
List of SCVT ITI Courses
- Architectural Assistant
- Architectural Draughtsman
- Basic Cosmetology
- Catering & Hospitality Assistant
- Computer-Aided Embroidery And Designing
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Dental Laboratory Equipment Technician
- Desk Top Publishing Operator
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Dress Making
- Fire Technology and Industrial Safety Management
- Food Beverage
- Food Production (General)
- Footwear maker
- Front Office Assistant
- Health Safety & Environment
- Health Sanitary Inspector
- Hospital House Keeping
- Information Communication Technology System Maintenance
- Information Technology
- Instrument Mechanic
- Interior Design & Decoration
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)
- Machinist (Grinder)
- Mason (Building Constructor)
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Electronics Mechanic
- Fashion Design & Technology
How to Check SCVT MIS Results?
- Visit the official website of the Institute to check MIS SCVT Results.
- Now, you need to click on the examination tab.
- And search for the Result Links.
- From the given list you need to select your exam name for that you want to check out the result.
- Enter your Roll Number and Click on ” View Result “.
- Your Result will be displayed on the screen.
How Can I do SCVT Login?
- At first, visit the official website of MIS SCVT Login according to your state.
- Enter your User Id and Password on the homepage.
- Enter the Captcha code for security reasons.
- Now click on Login and you are done.
Features of SCVT MIS
- The time duration of courses, availability of equipment, syllabus, and training protocols.
- For the varied engineering and non-engineering trades, awarding the NTCs.
- Staff recruitment.
- Appoint the state board examining body for the vocational trades.
- Inspection of the training centers periodically.
- Conduct of exams.
- Issuance of the State Trade Certificates, concerning the SCVT trades, to the successful candidates and under the supervision of the Secretary, SCVT.
- Conferring the State Trade Certificates, bearing the signature of the Secretary of SCVT, for the short-term modular courses to the successful candidates.
However, the state councils assist the State Government in making available and the set-up of supplementary training facilities, if needed; and also, advise on the expenses of the varied training programs.
Important FAQ’s For SCVT ITI Result
- What is the full form of SCVT?
SCVT stands for State Council for Technical Education
- What is the full form of NCVT?
NCVT Stand for National Council of Vocation Training.
- What is the full form of ITI?
ITI stands for Industrial Training Institute.
- What is the difference between NCVT or SCVT?
If you want to apply for central government jobs or state government jobs, you can apply for the NCVT or SCVT trade programs respectively.
NCVT stands for the National Council for Vocational Training and works on the national level. SCVT refers to the State Council for Vocational Training and operates at the state level.
After completing the NCVT trade programs, the candidates receive the NCVT Certificate. And aspirants who complete the SCVT trade courses can receive the SCVT Certificate.
The NCVT certificates qualify the candidates to apply for jobs at the national level, and SCVT certificates at the state level.
- Official website for the SCVT MIS apprenticeship?