The Government of Uttar Pradesh has started a new scheme for its general public which is known as Rashtriya Pariwarik Labh Yojana (राष्ट्रीय पारिवारिक लाभ योजना). The benefit of this scheme will be given to the families whose head of the family dies. The government will provide financial help of 30 thousand rupees to such families.
The benefit of this National Family Benefit Scheme will be given to the residents of both rural and urban areas. So if you also want to apply for this scheme, then you have to go through some of its eligibility. And so we are providing you more information related to Rashtriya Pariwarik Labh Yojana here in this article.
UP Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana | राष्ट्रीय पारिवारिक लाभ योजना
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mr. Yogi Adityanath has launched this scheme. It is run under the Social Welfare Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. It is launched to provide Financial help to that poor family whose head of the family has been died.
Poor families will be able to take this benefit of this yojana but there is an condition. Only when there should be only one person in that family so that after the death of the head of the family, the funds received from this scheme can be given to other members of the family and they can use it properly.
Under this scheme, financial help of ₹ 30000 is provided by the state government, which will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary. Earlier this scheme used to get only ₹ 20000 but since 2013 this amount has been increased to ₹ 30000.
National Family Benefit Scheme Overview
|योजना का नाम||राष्ट्रीय पारिवारिक लाभ योजना|
|इनके द्वारा शुरू की गयी||उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार|
|लाभार्थी||राज्य के गरीब परिवार|
|विभाग||समाज कल्याण विभाग यूपी|
|आवेदन का तरीका||ऑनलाइन|
Uttar Pradesh Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Objectives
The scheme has been launched mainly for poor families. In families where there is only one person to earn, the whole family lives on the income of that person. Such families can take this benefit after he dies.
The purpose of this scheme is to provide financial help to that family where the head of the family has died. And they have no financial support. Rural and urban poor families of the state are covered under this scheme.
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Rastriya Parivarik Labh Scheme
- After the death of the head of the family, the members of that family are provided a sum of ₹ 30000 as financial support.
- Prior to 2013, the amount given under this scheme was ₹ 20000 but since 2013 this amount has been increased to 30,000 which will be beneficial for poor families.
- Citizens of Uttar Pradesh who live below the poverty line will get benefits under this scheme.
- Family members will be benefited under the Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Scheme.
- Families, who come under rural and urban areas and if they are poor, can also get the benefit.
- The amount is received by the applicant within 45 days from the death.
- The funds given under the Family Benefit Scheme can be used by family members for other purposes.
Eligibility for National Family Benefit Scheme
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Families whose name falls in the below poverty line category.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed more than ₹ 56000 for the urban area ₹ 46000 for rural areas.
- The head of the family who has died should be between 18 and 60 years of age.
Documents for Rashtriya Parivarik Labh | नेशनल फैमिली बेनिफिट स्कीम
- Aadhar Card
- Income certificate
- Death certificate of the head
- Bank account number
- Residence certificate
- Voter ID or another identity card
- Age Certificate of the Head
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to Apply for National Family Benefit Scheme?
- At first, a beneficiary visit to the official website (NATIONAL FAMILY BENEFICIARY SCHEME ) of the social welfare department of Uttar Pradesh at http://nfbs.upsdc.gov.in/.
- Now, the option of “New Registration” will appear on the home page, click on that option.
- Next, a new page will open.
- On this page, you will see the registration form.
- Now, you have to enter all important details asked by the form such as the name of the applicant, resident, bank account, details of the deceased, etc. should be filled in detail.
- After filling all the information, upload the documents sought, click on the submit button.
- The registration process is completed.
- This way you will be able to apply for this scheme.
UP Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Status
- First of all, the candidates go to the official website of the scheme.
- A home page will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the option of the status of the application form.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- You have to select your district, after that select your registration or account number and enter the registration number.
- After that, you click on the search.
- The status of your application will appear on your screen.
National Family Benefit Scheme Helpline Number
- HelpLine Toll-Free Number – 18004190001