राजस्थान जाति प्रमाण पत्र | Rajasthan Caste Certificate Form | जाति प्रमाण पत्र ऑनलाइन आवेदन | Jati Praman Patra Form Pdf download | Rajasthan caste Certificate Down
In this post, we are providing information about a necessary certificate and also how to apply for Rajasthan caste certificate online and how to download the caste certificate online, Rajasthan caste certificate download.
So read this article till the end and know how to download the Rajasthan Caste Certificate Form. They belong to the Scheduled Castes and Backward (SC, ST, OBC category), they can easily apply to get their Caste Certificate through this online portal.
Rajasthan Caste Certificate Download
Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to apply for Rajasthan caste certificate through online, can very easily apply at home by visiting the official website through the Internet and take advantage of all the facilities provided by the caste certificate Can Only SC, ST, OBC caste citizens can avail this online facility.
Benefits of Rajasthan Caste Certificate
- The caste certificate can be used by the people of the state to avail of many government schemes and to get many scholarships related to education.
- It is done to apply for reserved positions in government jobs.
- The caste certificate serves as an important document for people belonging to SC, ST, OBC Caste.
- Through this document, people of Uttar Pradesh can use them for getting admission in state government services and schools/colleges or universities, etc.
How to Apply Rajasthan Caste Certificate Online?
- First, the applicant will have to go to the official website of EMITRA. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- Rajasthan caste certificate online application
- On this home page, you will see the login option above. Click on this option. If you are registered on this official website, then log in, if not, then register first.
- Rajasthan Caste Certificate Login
- After this, you enter the username and password and captcha code in the login. Then click on the login button.
- After this, the page of Rajasthan Single Sign On (SSO) will open in front of you, on this page you will see the option of E Mitra, click on this option.
- Then click on Services, then click on Avail Service, and then click on Application. Then the front page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you should write Caste in the box of “Application for Service” and then the caste certificate for which you want to apply. Select it.
Rajasthan Caste Certificate Online Application documents (Eligibility)
- Applicants should belong to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Backward Classes.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Self-attested manifesto
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Bhamashah ID