The Government of Himachal Pradesh has launched a new portal known as Himachal Pradesh IFMS Portal. All government employees of Himachal Pradesh will have to register themselves on the IFMS portal to access their respective employee login page. There is no online process for registration, so all employees need to check out this article and know the important steps to get their IFMS Login Portal credentials.
Himachal Pradesh IFMS Portal | Himkosh
Himachal Pradesh IFMS Portal is also known as the Himachal Pradesh HIMKOSH Portal. IFMS Portal is the abbreviation for Himachal Pradesh Integrated Financial Management Information System. Through this online portal, Himachal Pradesh employees can manage their services provided by HR directly. HP IFMS Login Portal has been designed is to manage and provide multiple services to the employees such as CPF subscription, salary processing, pension process, GPF and etc.
- Himkosh HP Login Portal
- GEM Login for Buyer & Seller
- E Sadhana Telangana and AP
- RGRHCL | Basava Vasati Yojana Beneficiary Status
How to Register for Himachal Pradesh IFMS for a Government Employee?
- Go to the Account department and search the DTO assigned to their respective Department.
- Now, submit your required details such as Employee Code, Name, Date of birth, etc to DTO or the Treasury Department to request portal access.
- Submit Mobile Number for receiving all notifications.
- Now, all the entire details will be loaded in the IFMS portal.
- After that, your account will be activated.
- Now, a User ID and Password Will be sent to employees to your registered mobile number as unique Himachal Pradesh IFMA credentials.
How to Login into Himachal Pradesh (HP) Employee IFMS Portal?
- First of all, visit the IFMS Himachal Pradesh Government portal at himkosh.nic.in.
- Now, tap on the Project option.
- You will get multiple drops down options, select the e-Salary option.
- A new page of employee login will be open.
- You need to click on e-Bill Login option which is located on the left side.
- Enter your employee code as Username.
- Next, enter your password associated with this IFMS account.
- Solve the captcha code.
- At last, click on the login option to enter into HP IFMS employee login page and get your Pay Slip downloaded for any respective month.
How to Download Himachal Pradesh Employee Pay Slip on Login?
- Visit Himachal Pradesh IFMS eSalary official portal at himkosh.nic.in.
- Click on the Projects option under Menu.
- Select eSalary option from the dropdown list and open the e-Bill Login Page.
- Enter your Username and password.
- Solve the Captcha and click on Sign In option to enter into the account.
- After entering into your account, click on Pay Slip option from the menu.
- Now, select Month and Year of Pay Slip to generate from the drop-down.
- Tap on Generate Button and your respective month Himachal Pradesh Pay Slip will appear.
- You can also download it.
How to Get HP Employee Salary Slip Online without Login at Himkosh IFMS Portal?
- Visit at https://himkosh.nic.in/.
- Click on Salary Statement under Citizen services.
- Enter your Employee Number, Employee Name
- Choose your Treasury and click on Login.
- Select Month and Year.
- At last, download or Print the payslip.
FAQs for Himachal Pradesh IFMS Portal
Who can access Himachal Pradesh (HP) Employee IFSM Portal?
Government employees of Himachal Pradesh State Government are only allowed to access the IFMS portal.
How Can I Get My Himachal Pradesh (HP) Employee Login Password?
Himachal Pradesh (HP) Employee IFMS portal password can be generated with the help of your respective Treasury Admin. And, there is no other way to get your password and no online process is still defined.