Haryana Birth Certificate Form | जन्म प्रमाण पत्र हरियाणा ऑनलाइन | हरियाणा जन्म प्रमाण पत्र ऑनलाइन आवेदन | Haryana Birth Certificate Apply | Haryana Janam Praman Patra
The Haryana birth certificate makes after the birth of the child and certified by the Haryana government. There is good news that the state government has decided and stared the online plateform for making birth certificate.
People of this state is now able tp apply online form for making Haryana Birth Certificate from the online portal. The state government records legal information like date of birth of child, date of birth, place of birth, name of parents etc. in this authorized certificate. It also certifies the occurrence of childbirth.
Haryana Birth Certificate
Birth certificate is important for every person and it is made after the person is born. With this help, proof of identity or age can be found for any person in all circumstances.
According to the Central Government’s Birth and Death Registration Act 1969 ”(RBD Act no. 1969) it is mandatory to register the birth and death of a person. According to this act, it is mandatory to record the report of her birth within 21 days of the birth of the child.
Like other states, registration of birth and death of a person is done under this law only in Haryana states also, so it is very important for all citizens to have a Haryana Birth Certificate or Haryana Janam Praman Patra.
Uses of Birth Certificate Haryana
- It can be used at the time of admission to school and colleges.
- To apply for passport or drivers license or PAN.
- Now people will not have to visit government offices nor will they have to face any problems.
- Applying on online portal will also save time of citizens of Uttar Pradesh.
- For enrollment in Ration Card.
- To get the original residence certificate.
- To add names in the voter list.
- You can use the birth certificate Haryana as your identity also.
- This is needed to take advantage of other government schemes run by the government.
- It can be use to get an age certificate.
Haryana Birth Certificate Documents (Eligibility)
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Affidavit of the person’s place of birth, date and time
- Parental Marital Certificate
- Identity proof of parents
- Ration card
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Haryana Birth Certificate?
- At first, you need to visit the official website of E Disha / E District from the given link.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open on your screen.
- Now, you will get the option of “Download Forms & Instructions“, click on this option.
- A new page will open in front of you where you will see the option of Birth Certificate, click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the application form of Haryana birth certificate will be opened in PDF format in front of you.
- You have to download the Birth Certificate Application Form PDF from here.
- After downloading the PDF, fill all the information asked in the form like date of birth, name of the child, name of the place where the birth took place etc.
- After filling all the information, attach all the documents along with the application form and submit it to your respective department.
- In this way your Haryana Janam Praman Patra Application Online will be completed.
How to Check the Status of Haryana Birth Certificate Application Online?
- First of all, visit the official website of E Disha / E District for Haryana Birth Certificate Application Status.
- Now, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option “status of application“.
- You have to click on this option.
- Now, a form will open in front of you where you have to enter your EDisha/Saral ID and Mobile No / Verification Code or Citizen ID.
- After filling all the information, you will have to click on the search button.
- After this, the status of your application will appear on the screen.
How to Verify the Haryana Janam Praman Patra Certificate?
- At first, you have to go to the E Disha / E District homepage.
- On this home page you will see the option of Verification Of certificate.
- Click on this option, the next page will open.
- On this page you will have to fill some information asked like Select Application, Enter Edisha Transaction Id, Enter CIDR Id etc.
- After filling all the information, click on the button of print certificate.