GEM Login | Gem Login Portal | india.gov.in | GEM Portal Login | GEM Portal Registration | Gem Government e-Market Place | sso.gem.gov.in ARXSSO Login | gem.gov.in.
Here we are sharing the important details for the GeM Login Portal. And to know more about this topic, you just need to have a look at this article.
GeM Login Portal | GeM Government e-Market Place
GeM stands for the one-stop Government e-Market Place, managed by DGS&D. Gem Portal is a dynamic, self-sustaining, and user-friendly portal, launched by the government for making procurement by Government officers. It is an online marketplace for all types of bidding and tenders where common user goods and services can be procured.
So, before start using the GeM or Government eMarketplace portal, you need to go through the GeM registration first. And then you can do the GeM login at its login page to see the dashboard for transactions, bidding, and tender procurement. gem.gov.in or india.gov.in is the official website for GeM Government e-Market Place
And for your help, here we are sharing the details GeM login and GeM registration as well as its features and other details here.
- RGRHCL | Basava Vasati Yojana Beneficiary Status
- Saral Portal Haryana
- IFHRMS Login Portal @ karuvoolam.tn.gov.in
- Bihar RTPS Status Online
- TS BDP Payment Details
GeM Login at sso.gem.gov.in ARXSSO Login
How to do Login into Government e Marketplace | GeM?
- Visit at SSO GeM portal i.e, https://sso.gem.gov.in/ARXSSO/oauth/doLogin.
- Now, enter your GeM user ID in the given box.
- Enter captcha code.
- Now, click on Submit option to continue.
- Next, enter your GeM password.
- At last, successfully Login into GeM portal.
GeM Portal Registration Process
You will get two types of online registration forms at GeM portal. You just need to select the form as per your requirement, fill that form and submit for verification. And we have shared a the important steps for both types of GeM portal registrations which are given below.
- GeM Buyer registration
- GeM seller registration
For GeM Buyer registration / sign up form
- Visit GeM official website at https://mkp.gem.gov.in/registration/signup#!/buyer.
- Now, you need to read and verify and accept terms of registration as a buyer.
- Next, enter your Aadhaar Number or UID Number
- Now, enter your mobile number that is linked with Aadhaar card.
- Next, you need to enter the OTP which you have received.
- Fill the form with required details.
- Upload all required documents.
- Now, you can complete the GeM marketplace registration process.
For GeM Seller registration / sign up form
- To Register as Seller, visit at https://mkp.gem.gov.in/registration/signup#!/seller.
- Now, review the terms and conditions.
- Do tick in the given box and agreed to the Terms & Conditions of Government e-Marketplace (GeM).
- Select the type of business or organization.
- Enter your business or organization name.
- Authenticate yourself using Aadhaar card or Pan card details.
- Fill the seller registration form.
- Now, upload all required documents.
- At last, complete GeM seller registration process.
After the successfully registration (Register as Buyer or Register as Seller), you can able to login at GeM portal login page with your registered user ID and password.
GeM Advantages For Buyers
- Rich listing of products for each categories of Goods/Services.
- Facility for Search, Compare, Select and Buy Goods and Services.
- Buying Goods and Services online when it is required.
- Transparent and ease of buying.
- Continuous vendor rating system.
- User-friendly dash board for Buying and monitoring supplies and payments.
- Easy Return policy.
GeM Advantages For Sellers
- Get direct access to all Government departments.
- One stop shop for marketing with less efforts.
- One shop for bids / reverse auction on products / services.
- Sellers get the New Product Suggestion facility.
- Price can be changed according to the market conditions.
- Seller friendly dashboard for selling and monitoring of supplies and payments.
- Consistent and uniform purchase procedures.
Important Features of GeM
- GeM brings in Transparency.
- It enhances Efficiency.
- GeM is Secure and safe portal for buyer and sellers.
- It has a potential to support Make in India.
- It plays a major role in savings to the Government.
GeM Bids / RA Check online
You do not require login for checking the GeM Bids and RAs. Herewe are sharing the important steps to check the GeM portal bidding list for tender procurement , goods and services procurements –
- Visit at https://bidplus.gem.gov.in/bidlists.
- Select the option from below –
- Bids / RAs
- Service Bids/RAs
- Bunch Bids/RAs
- Service Bunch Bids/RAs
- Bid to RAs
- Check the Bid Number, items, department and required quantity.
- Check start date and end date of bidding.
- Now, logging into GeM portal login page and submit your bid.
GeM Portal Contact Details
- Email : helpdesk-gem[at]gov[dot]in
- Toll Free Number: 1800-419-3436 / 1800-102-3436 ( 8 am – 8 pm Mon to Sat )
- Railway Helpline: +91 7824074423
FAQs For GeM Portal
What are the Required Documents for GeM Registration?
“The prerequisites for primary user registration are:
1. Aadhaar number.
2. Mobile number which is linked with Aadhaar.
3. Email ids hosted by NIC, only NIC registered Email ids are allowed.
Note: If you don’t have an email id which is hosted by NIC s/he would be directed to open GeM buyer id email.”
Is Aadhaar Card Mandatory for Primary User Registration?
Yes, Aadhaar card is mandatory for primary user registration and its detail collected by GeM are solely for user verification.
How can I reset the Forget Password of GeM Login?
1. Visit at www.gem.gov.in for GeM Login.
2. Click on option “Forgot your password”.
3. Enter your user ID.
4. Solve the captcha and click on “Submit”.
5. Now, a reset password link will be sent to your registered email ID.
6. Use that link and reset your password.
How to Check GeM Bid / RA Status online?
1. Visit https://bidplus.gem.gov.in/bidresultlists.
2. Search your bid using serial number.
3. Check status of GeM bid from there.
4. Filter by Bid or RA number.
5. You can also check GeM status by using the item name.