CG E District Registration Portal | छत्तीसगढ़ ई-डिस्ट्रिक्ट पोर्टल ऑनलाइन | CG E District Portal Registration | छत्तीसगढ़ ई-डिस्ट्रिक्ट पोर्टल लॉगइन | Chattishgarh E District Portal login
Here we are sharing details for CG E District Portal, what is Chhattisgarh e-district portal and how to register online, and how to login in it. Chhattisgarh e-district portal has been launched by the Chhattisgarh state government and we will also tell you how this portal can help you.
This portal has been started by the Chhattisgarh state government to meet the needs of the common man. Common citizens of Chhattisgarh state can apply online for any certificate, that is why we are giving you detailed information.
What is Chhattisgarh e-district portal?
As you would know that till now the citizens of Chhattisgarh state used to visit government offices to get their income certificate, caste certificate and resident certificate, but now with the introduction of this portal, it will go to any public service center or You can apply for these documents yourself online.
You can apply online for any certificate by staying at home, the main purpose of this portal is to provide online facility for common citizens. All the citizens of the state can easily apply online through the Internet from home and can also check the status of the application made.
You can apply online for all the certificates provided by the government department through the certificate service of Chhattisgarh e-district portal. You can apply online for various certificates like SC / ST certificate, birth registration and certificate, marriage registration and certificate and native certificate on this portal.
Services under CG E District
Here is the list of what are the services of e-district portal as follows.
You can apply online for all types of certificates issued by the government department. Applying for all these certificates online process takes 20 to 25 days to complete. and below are the list for that.
- SC / ST certificate
- caste certificate
- Birth registration
- Birth certificate
- marriage registration
- Marriage certificate
- domicile certificate
- income certificate
With the Chhattisgarh e-district portal, you can apply for licenses from your business which are all online. The process will take can 1 or 2 month to complete.
- Pesticide license,
- Agri-fertilizer license
- Weights & Measures – Manufacturer New License
- Shop and Installation Registration License
- Driving license
You can also apply for licenses related to revenue services online through the Chhattisgarh e-district portal. And this process may take at least 3 months to complete.
- Chhattisgarh Kerosene Merchant License
- Agricultural land / converted RBC 6
- Relief aid natural disasters
- Court order certificate revenue court
How to Apply for Chhattisgarh e-District Portal Online Application Process?
- To apply online on Chhattisgarh e-district portal, you need to visit the official website.
- On the home page you will see the option ‘Citizen‘.
- You need to click on it.
- If you are registering online for the first time, then you have to tab on the option “Click Here for New Registration“.
- After this a new form will open that you need to fill carefully with correct details.
- Then click on submit button.
- After this, you can Chhattisgarh e-district log in on this portal.
- After logging in, you have to click on the option of ‘Certificate Service‘.
- After this, a list of certificate services will appear on screen.
- Clicking on the certificate you want to make from this list, you will have to fill the information related to it.
- After this, the related documents will have to be scanned and uploaded.
- Now, your online application process will be completed and you will get an online registration number.
Check status of CG E District Registration
- To check the status of online application, you will have to go to its official website again.
- Now, click on the option to check the status of the application on home page.
- After this, you have to fill your registration number in the given area.
- This is how you can check the status of CG E District Registration application.
- (0771) 2533-350 : You can call the helpline number of this portal.
- Or email at email@example.com.