Bihar Ration Card online suchi 2021 Updated list | Bihar Ration Card List | EPDS Bihar Portal | epds.bihar.gov.in | epds Ration card Bihar | बिहार राज्य की राशन कार्ड की सूची
Here we are sharing the information on the new list of Bihar Ration Card List. If you also want to see your name on this list, then see this article till the end. The Bihar government has updated Bihar Ration Card online Suchi 2020 on EPDS Bihar Portal. This is the official website of the Food and Consumer Protection Department of the Bihar State Government and its URL is epds.bihar.gov.in
Bihar Ration Card List 2021 | EPDS Bihar Portal
Ration cards have special significance in the life of every man. And if the man lives below the line of power, then it becomes more necessary to have a ration card. Therefore, if you live in the state of Bihar, then the name is very important in the Bihar Ration Card List. With the help of a ration card, you can buy ration at cheaper rates from government ration shops.
The people who have the ration card, Nitish government of Bihar has given Rs 1000 in all the accounts of the 94.85 lakh ration cardholders, a total of 948.50 crore rupees have been transferred to the account holders in the Cornovirus pandemic.
Required Documents for Bihar New Ration Card
- Applicants must be a resident of Bihar.
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account passbook
- Letter certifying income
- Your LPG Connection Number
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to Search Your Name in Bihar Ration Card online Suchi 2021?
The state government keeps updating this Bihar Ration Card online Suchi every month. So that no user has any kind of problem. And here, we are sharing some easy and quick steps for EPDS Bihar Portal. Which are as follows.
- To check the district wise Bihar Ration Card list, first, you have to reach the EDPS Bihar Portal at http://epds.bihar.gov.in/.
- There you will find the name of every district of Bihar state in the drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down menu, press on the name of your district.
- On the screen, you will find the total number of account holders present in the district.
- A list of Rural, Urban, PHH Cards, PHH members, AAY Cards, AAY Members, Total Cards, and Total Members will be present in this list.
- From this, you can just click on Rural and Urban,
- If you live in rural areas then press on rural and if you are from urban areas then press on urban.
- A page will open in front of you in which the name of the block of your suppressed district will come, you will have to press on your block.
- Now a new page will open in front of you
- In it, the name of the Panchayats falling within that block will be written on a page before you.
- After choosing the name of your panchayat, on the next page, you will see the list of villages panchayat. Choose your local village from these.
- Now, on the list, you will see the names of all the shops that will come to your area.
Click on the name of the shop nearest to you, you will have the details of your ration card, it will have the ration card number, and press on it, then you can take the complete information of the ration card and can also print or download it.
NFSA Ration Card
Through the above information, you must have come to the Bihar Ration Card List and now you can see your name in this list as well. If you are seeing a line ‘type of card’ in your card. Now know or what are the types of Ration Card.
Bihar Ration Card Online Suchi 2021 also shows two types. One of which is ‘PHH’ and the other is ‘AAY’. The state government issues ration cards issued to residents of its state under the National Food Security Act 2013 (NFSA 2013). Under this act, ration cards are divided into two parts. Both these types depend on economic income.
(AAY,PHH) Bihar Ration Card List 2021
Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY): – Under Antyodaya Anna Yojana, they come under the poverty line. That is, laborers doing daily work are covered under it. Those whose incomes are not confirmed. AAY Ration Card is found yellow. a family can buy up to 35 kg of grain at a cheaper rate from the ration shop every month
Priority Household (PHH): – In this list are the families that the state government searches for by TDPS. TDPS consists of families falling below the poverty line and above the poverty line. These account holders are provided wheat at a subsidized rate of up to 5 kg of wheat in a month up to Rs 3 per kg.
District Wise Bihar Ration Card List
FAQs for EPDS Ration Card Bihar
What is EPDS Bihar Portal?
This is the name of the official website of Bihar Food Department.
What to do if the name is not visible in the Bihar Ration Card List?
If your name is not visible in the list, you can go to the ration shop and get the information.
Do you have to go to the Common Service Center to see the Bihar Ration Card List?
No, you can see the ration card list from anywhere with internet facility and smartphone or computer.